Contact Brian today to discuss your requirements if you are wanting to trade-in water pumps.
There are important factors to consider when choosing what is the best water pump for the job.
The team at Pump Sales and Repairs have the knowledge and expertise to guide you to the right choice. Get it right the first time, talk to us first.
Here is some information that may help you choose the best pump.
Generate good pressures and flow rates. They are able to operate well even in difficult applications with aerated water.
- Suitable for use in almost all installations.
- Good with suction lifts and with flooded suction.
- Preferred choice over a multistage pump when the water source is below the pump.
These pumps have multiple impellers able to develop high pressures and flow rates, with comparatively low power consumption.
- Best suited to flooded suction applications with a pressure switch and pressure tank as flow rate and performance increase.
- Quieter and more efficient than a jet pump
- Reliable: time-proven system.
- Durable: fewer pump starts lengthens life of the pump.
- Economical: saves power through fewer pump starts.
- Versatile: water available if power shuts down.